Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cardinal

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend doing whatever it is you like to do.  Tim and I were rather lazy all weekend and that's okay - sometimes you just need a nothing weekend.  I did finish the Christmas wrapping I needed to do for Ashley and oh my gosh, she will be here tomorrow at 9:25 p.m.!  I cannot wait!  I'm so excited.  I've missed her terribly.
I didn't make anything this weekend - or I should say completed anything.  I did pick up my knitting again.  It's been neglected for far too long!  I am learning to make cables.  I practice a new stitch or technique by knitting a dish towel.  Since I didn't finish anything to show you, I wanted to share a picture Tim took of a beautiful cardinal in our big evergreen/Christmas tree.  It was so pretty - he was just sitting there in the tree surrounded by nothing by the green of the tree and the white of the snow...just sitting there like he was waiting for us to take his picture!  He was so still and sat there for the longest time! 
Have a great Monday y'all!
Blessings,
Glynda

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful photo.I have such a passion for birds. We have so many feeder around our deck. This year we put a camera down at the creek so hopefully we can catch some interesting shots of creatures who visit us.I hope to have some to share.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete