Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our first snow!

Hi y'all!  What a wonderful way to bring in December!  Our first snow!!
I love it!!  This is a beautiful big evergreen at the side of our house.  It will make a beautiful Christmas tree there with lights gleaming through the snow - don't you think??
I thought I would share one of my little cross-stitch pictures - I had this hung in my office in Shreveport when I actually went to an office (and not working remotely like I do now).  I have it in my craft room right now and I think it's adorable.  I love those "Dear God" kids!


Hope everyone had a great day and wish you a wonderful "Little Friday" (as my friend Wendy says) tomorrow!
Blessings,
Glynda

1 comment:

  1. Oooo so sweet and made me smile, I love cross stitch but have not done any in years. Thank you for becoming a follower, I really love mooching around other blogs and yours is pretty.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete