Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa cards

Hello everyone!  I hope y'all had a great week.  It was awesome here in West Virginia!  We had more snow and it was absolutely beautiful - but cold BRRRRR!  I have all next week off as Ashley will be here Monday evening.  I'm sooooo excited I can hardly stand it!  She'll b here through Christmas which is FABULOUS!
Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping??  It's hard to believe Christmas is next week!
I was able to make a few cards last night and I thought they turned out pretty good.
Let me know what you think!
Blessings,
Glynda

2 comments:

  1. Yes they turned out great.Do you ever carve your own stamps out of sheets of linoleum? I did some a while back and really enjoyed it.I may get that out again and try some gift tags.
    Have a wonderful week and Merry Christmas!Rebecca

    ReplyDelete